Bamboo click parquet has many advantages for your living space: It conveys a feeling of comfort and feels warm underfoot. How can you lay this noble floor yourself??
Bamboo parquet to lay yourself for do-it-yourselfers
Bamboo click parquet and bamboo prefinished parquet flooring are designed in such a way that a skilled do-it-yourselfer can easily lay them himself. As a rapidly renewable raw material, bamboo flooring is also very environmentally friendly.
- Also read - Instructions for laying click parquet
- Also read - prices for click parquet
- Also read - Buy cheap bamboo flooring
- Bamboo click parquet
- Possibly. Impact sound insulation
- Possibly. Moisture barrier
- Possibly. Rosettes for heating pipes
- Pull bar
- Impact protection
- Jigsaw, better: table saw (159.00 € at Amazon *)
- Locking wedges
- Folding rule
1. Acclimate bamboo click parquet
First store the click parquet for about 48 hours in the room in which it is to be installed. It takes this time to adapt to the humidity and temperature.
2. Lay the sub-floor, footfall sound insulation and moisture barrier
If the floor is cold, you need a special film as a moisture barrier. Above that comes the sub-floor, which is also rolled out and cut to size. If you need footfall sound insulation, then place it directly under the parquet.
3. Bamboo click parquet: start laying work
The side of the first row of parquet against the wall does not need a longitudinal spring: remove this with the saw. Always keep a distance of about 1 cm from the wall, which serves as an expansion joint.
4th. Lay the next rows
Place the next rows of bamboo click parquet at least 40 cm apart, starting with the leftover piece from the first row. First lock the click system lengthways and then crossways with a hammer and impact protection.
5. End pieces and last row
Tighten all end pieces with the pull bar. You have to saw the panels for the last row lengthways: To do this, measure the distance to the wall and pull off the expansion joint.Tips & Tricks Plan a slightly wider expansion joint for large rooms!