The variety of bottle types, shapes and colors allows creative decorating in an almost unmanageable number of variants. If you make it yourself, the bottle can be designed from the inside and outside or both. Attractive and popular ideas range from filling with colored substances to painting and repurposing.
Great scope for design
Bottles made of glass or plastic can be creatively decorated with many aids. Individual pieces of jewelry can be tinkered with the basic techniques and materials.
- Also read - Build a lamp yourself from bottles
- Also read - painting the outside or inside of PET bottles
- Also Read - Opening a Bottle with Another Bottle
With relatively little effort, transparent and bright-walled bottles can be decorated with attractive fillers:
- Sand in different particle sizes, possibly combined with small pebbles or shells
- Dry vegetables such as beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils and corn can also be filled with "leaning" history levels
- The creativity of pasta manufacturers can also be used for bottling filling. Examples are three-color noodle mixtures and special forms such as letters
Paint and paint
A fat-free clean bottle can be coated with acrylic paints or paints. When painting a PET bottle, the elasticity should be switched off by internal filling. Glass bottles can be easily painted with suitable paints. With glue tape, geometric patterns can be created. Windows in the inside of the bottle or specially recessed areas for labeling the bottle are attractive options.
The gluing of bottles can be done with foil completely or in parts in the style of self-made labels.
Engraving pens are available at moderate prices in handicraft stores. When engraving, the motifs range from geometric patterns to representational representations.
Special acrylic-based adhesives can hold jewelry materials such as sands, pearls and other powdered and rasped materials. The bottle, creamed with glue, is rolled like a rolling pin in the "breading".
Forming and cutting
Melting can deform glass bottles. Halving or cutting lengthways creates the possibility of reallocation.
Indirect and internal light sources
With appropriate transparency, behind bottles placed spotlight spots can put the ornament specifically in scene. LEDs also allow to place light sources inside the bottle.Tips & Tricks If you are looking for inspirations, strip them through specialty shops for crafts. There are many extraordinary decomado materials that are suitable for bottles.